Please provide DMD as 64 executable

Andre Pany via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu May 18 06:41:21 PDT 2017

Hi,

is it possible to provide dmd as 64 download too for windows?

I generated out of the Amazon Web Services API definitions D
source code and always get this error message: "Fatal Error: Out
of memorydmd failed with exit code 1."
(There is really a space missing in the error text).

I already split the source code files into several dub packages
but still there are some really huge modules..

Also the tip to use digger to create it on my own does not work.
One issue is that digger does not support proxies and the second
issue is, there is an error while processing the VS community
packages.

I think the 64 bit version of dmd should be the default these
days;)

Kind regards
André