Weak Eco System?

biocyberman via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri May 19 01:30:02 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, 17 May 2017 at 00:18:23 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 23:17:10 Mike B Johnson via
> Digitalmars-d wrote:
>> >
>> > First of all. ! is not appreciated. This is considered
>> > yelling.
>>
>> Grow up!!!!!
>>
>> ! is not yelling. It makes no sound, has no meaning, and only
>> exists to insert in to tight anuses that have no life.
>
> Let's please be civil. It can be quite easy to misinterpet tone
> when dealing only with text, but it looks to me like there's
> too much overacting in this thread in general. Let's take the
> feedback and try and be constructive about it. And regardless
> of what someone else posted, insults are not appropriate here.
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

To have a reference for what Jonathan is saying, read this:
https://www.fastcodesign.com/3036748/why-its-so-hard-to-detect-emotion-in-emails-and-texts. In general, programmers are both very patient and impatient at the same time. For example, they can be very patient to fix their own bugs, and very very very impatient to deal with bugs made by other programmers :).

Therefore I definitely suggest this forum to support rich text
format and emoticons.