Weak Eco System?

Benro via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon May 22 04:39:32 PDT 2017

On Monday, 22 May 2017 at 09:13:22 UTC, Mike B Johnson wrote:
> You should ask yourself that question, seriously. You started
> with your condescending ego based remark about how ! is
> yelling, when it is not! THIS IS
> YELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Which, in fact, it is not because no sound was made. But
> because of your need to be treated as an authority you pretend
> to know something and then run around trying to enforce some
> imaginary law that you have self appointed yourself the judge,
> jury, and executioner.
>
> Then, because you think you are intelligent you try to pretend
> further to hold some imaginary high ground because you are born
> from the loins of Jesus himself and the rest of us heathens are
> too stupid to get it.
>
> My suggestion, go back to acting school. Whatever you are doing
> isn't working.

Instead of actually commenting on the topic, you seem to keep
focusing on a misunderstanding that everybody got over the a long
time ago.

All you do is make people feel unwelcome, that seems to be your
goal.

1. Statement
2. Misunderstanding
3. Fixed << It ended here
4. << Your troll comment
5. << My response
6. << Several days later your troll comment again
7. This respond to Troll

As stated before. Good compiler, weak eco system and some nasty
individuals. It seems that you missed my point about "inviting"
community.

Any normal community will have a moderator that by now removed
the clearly trolling attempts.

I on the other hand have been using my time productive, trying to
figure out where those issue come from as it was impossible to
reproduce the same issue ( VSC ) on a system. But, its clear i do
not need to wast my time any more feeding the trolls here.

All:
*************
Sure, it started because of my mistake and i take full
responsibility and it was resolved but i will not deal with this
attitude any more.

And for the people that wonder why D is not more popular. No
offense but when you have  people like that lurking around and
you do not use moderators to deal with them, its difficult for
anybody to ever feel welcome.

Mike:
So, Mike you win, happy now. Probably not because i expect you
will post some other nasty responds soon how its all my fault.

You got your wish. Uninstalling D / VSC plugin / Jetbrain plugin
and will moving to a more open and moderated community.

Peace out to the rest of the community and frankly... Good luck!