Weak Eco System?

rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon May 22 05:04:39 PDT 2017

I am sorry for your experience here. I am unaware of any contributions
from him in the past. He appears to be pretty new here. We generally try
not to respond to such posts telling people to quit it until it really
is well past this point. It is expected that you ignore them. Once you
start banning + deleting non-spam its a real slippery slope.

Everybody has bad days and sometimes telling them to quit is not a good
thing.

Yes you came on a bit strong (this is fine) in the beginning but you
raised excellent points of problems in our ecosystem.

We recently moved dcd, dscanner and dfmt under a community run
organization to help maintain these code bases. I am part of this
organization, I will have a chat with HackerPilot (author) to see if
there is anything we can do to aid packaging.