OT: Re: My two cents on what D needs to be more successful...

Moritz Maxeiner via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon May 22 05:29:13 PDT 2017

On Monday, 22 May 2017 at 11:29:33 UTC, handG wrote:
>> And I would have appreciated if Middle East guys stopped
>> fighting and made their region nice and pleasant as
>> Switzerland. Or if folks of Sudan and Uganda made their
>> countries as prosperous and convenient to live in as Singapore
>> and Germany. That would make life simpler and easier, for many
>> newcomers. ;)
>
> Germany - no no, the muslim (so called refugees) thugs, rapist
> and murders arrived here now.
> Bad example!! Thanks america.

This is totally off topic, which is why I split off the thread.
The percentage of such people with regards to all refugees is not
worrisome when compared to the percentage of such people with
regards to the people with German citizenship; see IMK Bericht
2016 [1].
Also, considering the excellent solve rate of most (reported)
crimes here, even if it were worrisome in the short term, there
would be no need to be concerned with regards to long term
effects.
Additionally, blaming an entire people for the actions of their
government is ludicrous, especially since our own government
happily assists with the USA government's drone murders (i.e. war
crimes).

[1]
https://www.bka.de/DE/AktuelleInformationen/StatistikenLagebilder/PolizeilicheKriminalstatistik/PKS2016/pks2016_node.html