My two cents on what D needs to be more successful...

Guillaume Piolat via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue May 23 14:21:45 PDT 2017

http://code.dlang.org/packages/arsd

>   - std.web (serve web data/files/pages)

vibe.d

http://code.dlang.org/?sort=updated&category=library.audio

http://code.dlang.org/packages/imageformats
http://code.dlang.org/packages/ae
http://code.dlang.org/packages/arsd

>   - std.video (load/show/process/record videos)

http://code.dlang.org/packages/ae
I sometimes process video with command-line pipes using
https://github.com/p0nce/y4m-tools

>   - std.graphic (draw 2D/3D graphics)

http://code.dlang.org/packages/ae
Check out its explanation
https://blog.thecybershadow.net/2014/03/21/functional-image-processing-in-d/

>   - std.input (get mouse/touchscreen/etc events)

Honestly you are better off with using SDL.
http://code.dlang.org/packages/derelict-sdl2

http://code.dlang.org/packages/dlangui

> I agree that at the moment, all these developments can be
> possible through several third-party libraries.

So we just need ranking in code.dlang.org?