My two cents on what D needs to be more successful...

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed May 24 07:43:44 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, 24 May 2017 at 04:14:39 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
> They can be removed, but that means projects stop being built
> hence not wanting to remove them.

That old one hasn't actually even compiled for over a year - I
still sometimes get bug reports that things don't build cuz of
deprecation errors and it is because of that old package. There's
nothing gained and some lost.

I think all packages without a push for over two years should be
removed or reassigned to a new owner (make the dub name refer to
a newer fork of the original git repo)