Any video editing folks n da house?

Era Scarecrow via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat May 27 15:19:11 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, 24 May 2017 at 10:04:03 UTC, Wulfklaue wrote:
> Working on a compressed video to create another compressed
> video, simply result in lower quality video ( and less
> professional looking ).

  Only if you have to recompress it. Some tools like VirutalDub
allow you to chop and copy without altering the data stream (it's
good for taking out commercials or shortening clips). Although I
wouldn't be surprised if you wanted to add a logo, do some fading
or some fancy stuff, at which point direct stream copying won't
work.