Should out/ref parameters require the caller to specify out/ref like in C#?

Ola Fosheim Grostad via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun May 28 22:59:56 PDT 2017

On Monday, 29 May 2017 at 05:39:41 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
(Abscissa) wrote:
> Did you intend that as a response to my post or to the OP?
> Sounds more like it was directed at the OP.

I tried to reply to:

<<That's what C# does. I always liked that a lot, and even argued
in favor of doing the same in D (ages ago). It got shot down way
back when, so unfortunately, I don't think any reversal is going
to happen.>>

But failed... prolly because you had 2 msgs in a row... Sorry.