Ali's slides from his C++Now talk

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon May 29 00:02:45 PDT 2017

On 05/28/2017 11:35 PM, mate wrote:

 >>   :C
 >>   :C++
 >>   :D

 > What was the reaction of the C++ crowd seeing this?

I was out of time and was being shoved off stage but I managed to go
quickly to the last slide. I remember hearing laughs from the audience. :)

It's easy to make jokes like that among friends. I already knew about
half a dozen of the attendees personally; I made close friends with
about another dozen or so during the conference; I've talked to,
mingled, etc. with perhaps 3-4 dozen others... So, it's easy presenting
to friends. :)

Ali