Another "D is cool" post

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon May 29 22:14:21 PDT 2017

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 01:44:58AM +0000, Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Monday, 29 May 2017 at 19:51:26 UTC, David Gileadi wrote:
> > On 5/29/17 12:07 PM, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> > > [snip an excellent post]
> > I think a longish post like this would make an excellent shortish
> > post for the D blog.
>
> Yes, please.

OK, this is the 3rd or 4th time somebody asked about this.  What exactly
is involved in making a post on the D blog?  Hopefully it would not
require too much more effort, because I usually wouldn't have much time
to spend on top of the time I already spent writing the original post.
If it's just a matter of copy-n-pasting the text somewhere, then perhaps
somebody could do that for me?

Those who've learned LaTeX swear by it. Those who are learning LaTeX swear at it. -- Pete Bleackley