Should out/ref parameters require the caller to specify out/ref like in C#?

Stanislav Blinov via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon May 29 23:13:39 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 30 May 2017 at 02:12:56 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:

> That definition currently there is more precise than the
> definition on that page has been historically...

Apparently, it is not. Do you have a reference to Walter's change
regarding `in` becoming just `const`? Because a change like that
should get reflected in the spec, otherwise we might just
continue to ignore said spec and expect our grievances to be
"gracefully" resolved later. What I mean is I'd rather see/make
the change reflected there...