Another "D is cool" post

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue May 30 08:13:16 PDT 2017

On 2017-05-30 07:14, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d wrote:

> OK, this is the 3rd or 4th time somebody asked about this.  What exactly
> is involved in making a post on the D blog?  Hopefully it would not
> require too much more effort, because I usually wouldn't have much time
> to spend on top of the time I already spent writing the original post.
> If it's just a matter of copy-n-pasting the text somewhere, then perhaps
> somebody could do that for me?

When I wrote my blog post [1] I wrote it in without much thought, I just
describe how DVM works, I didn't even have an ending. I wrote it in
Markdown and emailed it to Mike Parker. He gave me some input on the
text which I fixed. He then added an ending, added the bio and converted
the Markdown to whatever the blog site is using.

[1] http://dlang.org/blog/2016/08/17/inside-d-version-manager

--
/Jacob Carlborg