Is license.txt file in DMD builds up to date?

Username via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed May 31 12:51:49 PDT 2017

Hello, I've tried to find some information about the license file
for DMD in windows builds(I'm not sure if it's used for other
platforms). I'm new to D, literally just downloaded the compiler,
but as far as I understand the licensing of DMD looks like this:
runtime, phobos and compiler frontend is Boost licensed. And
compiler backend is also boost licensed but this still does not
apply to stable build(DMD 2.074.0),as the source files of backend
provided with that build still contain the old custom license.
But license.txt file bundled with windows build(probably others
too) in stable, beta and nightly version states that: runtime and
phobos is boost licensed, compiler frontend is under GPL license,
and also contains the custom license text for compiler backend.
License.txt file is located in dlang/installer repo (
https://github.com/dlang/installer/blob/master/create_dmd_release/extras/all/dmd2/license.txt ). Is license.txt file just outdated or is it that binary builds are licensed differently(I'm not really licensing expert, could this be caused by the bundled libcurl.dll or the windbg tools?)? I'm sorry if this was answered already but I couldn't find any info about this specific file.