TLS + LDC + Android (ARM) = FAIL

Johannes Pfau nospam at example.com
Wed Nov 1 18:28:12 UTC 2017

Am Wed, 01 Nov 2017 17:42:22 +0000
schrieb David Nadlinger <code at klickverbot.at>:

> On Wednesday, 1 November 2017 at 17:30:05 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> > GDC supports the same or maybe more platforms than LDC. :-)
>
> Or quite possibly fewer, depending on what one understands
> "platform" and "support" to mean. ;)
>
> What is the state of GDC on Android/ARM – has anyone been using
> it recently?
>
>   — David

ARM: Fine. Android: probably won't work well. AFAIK we're only
missing emulated TLS / GC integration, so most test will pass but real
apps will crash because of GC memory corruption. I guess I should
finally get back to fixing that problem ;-) OTOH Android doesn't even
support GCC anymore, so I don't really see much benefit in maintaining
GDC Android support.

-- Johannes