[OT] Windows dying

Patrick Schluter Patrick.Schluter at bbox.fr
Wed Nov 8 06:24:38 UTC 2017

On Tuesday, 7 November 2017 at 20:44:57 UTC, Jerry wrote:
> It's amazing how many people are so lazy to download Visual
> Studio, and some of the stupidest reason for not wanting to
> download it to boot.

It has nothing to do with lazyness. If you're behind a proxy that
abomination of a installer of Visual Studio doesn't work. I tried
several times, offline and online setup, read the Studio forums.
Studio 2017 installer doesn't work inside our environment at work
(EU Commission). Might be an issue with our infrastructure but
it's unlikely as I managed to install a lot of things before.