[OT] mobile rising

codephantom me at noyb.com
Wed Nov 8 10:35:17 UTC 2017

On Wednesday, 8 November 2017 at 09:34:39 UTC, Joakim wrote:

Companies (along with their technologies and profits) are like
waves in the ocean..they come..and they go..

But BSD Unix.. like the energy which binds our molecules...will
always be with us... it seems..

So I re-iterate. If we all just used FreeBSD, then we'd all be
sitting around a fire singing kumbaya (during our break from
writing stuff in D), instead of debating the merits of Microsoft,
Apple and Google.

..And btw..we could immediately start writing 64bit code, with
only a tiny 16MB download (dmd for freebsd).

What operating system can compete with that?