Project Elvis

Satoshi satoshi at rikarin.org
Fri Nov 10 11:19:39 UTC 2017

On Friday, 10 November 2017 at 11:12:38 UTC, codephantom wrote:
> On Friday, 10 November 2017 at 10:51:28 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
> wrote:
>> we're trying to have a technical discussion.
>>
>> - Jonathan M Davis
>
> And will someone please tell me, where is technical benefit of
> putting this crap (?: or ??) into a programming language?
>
> After 8 pages of people rambling on about it, nobody agrees on
> anything.
>
> And then you have a go at me for trying to bring in some humour?
>
> Wow!

"Technical benefit"
Where is the technical benefit in changing design of web pages or
apps? Why windows, Unity, KDE, Gnome or OSX changes their design
by ages?

Not everything is about technical benefits. Sometimes it's about
better look, better usability or just innovation and bringing
something new.

You are judging C#, but looks where is D and where is C#.