Project Elvis

codephantom me at noyb.com
Fri Nov 10 11:39:48 UTC 2017

On Friday, 10 November 2017 at 10:51:28 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> Shooting down an idea just because it comes from Microsoft (or
> any other company) rather than judging it on its technical
> merits is just bad policy. Ideas should be judged based on
> their own merit, not simply on where they came from.
>

> - Jonathan M Davis

Can I remind you, of one of your great contribtions to this
discussion:

"So, I really don't think that there's any point in adding the
Elvis operator, but there are some folks here who seem to think
that it's a great loss that we don't have it, because they're
used to writing stuff like that in languages like C#, which do
way more with classes and null than D code typically does."

Any then you have a go at me, for saying we shouldn't be looking
to C#?

Wow!