[OT] mobile rising

Joakim dlang at joakim.fea.st
Fri Nov 10 15:11:33 UTC 2017

On Friday, 10 November 2017 at 12:55:24 UTC, Tony wrote:
> On Friday, 10 November 2017 at 11:28:41 UTC, Joakim wrote:
>> Your logic is extremely confused.  Let me spell it out for
>> you: the Mac is all but dead, particularly when compared to
>> the mobile computing tidal wave, since they sell 10 iPhones +
>> iPads for every Mac, according to the sales link I gave you
>> before.  They have cut investment in that legacy Mac product,
>> but they would like to keep selling a lower-quality product at
>> high prices to the few chumps that still maintain the old Mac
>> aura in their heads.
>
> You have little company in thinking the Mac line is a
> "low-quality product". The computer magazine writers gush about
> the Macbooks.

lol, your own paste of what I wrote says "lower-quality product"
above, yet you do not get it right in your quote below and go off
on your own error.  While you make a few decent points elsewhere,
your post is mostly filled with such mistakes, so I'm not going
to sit here and argue with stuff you made up or explain basic
business concepts to you, like market segmentation or legacy
support.