Project Elvis

12345swordy alexanderheistermann at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 01:37:01 UTC 2017

On Friday, 10 November 2017 at 23:14:50 UTC, codephantom wrote:
> On Friday, 10 November 2017 at 11:19:39 UTC, Satoshi wrote:
>>
>> You are judging C#, but looks where is D and where is C#.
>
> Where is C#?
A supported and very popular language. Seriously in it the top
ten popular language list for a good reason. You should google it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mono_(software)
> - performance of large code bases can often be sluggish
Examples?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-in-time_compilation
> - most C# developers have no idea what's being done behind the
> scenes.
Neither do the majority of developers when it comes to their
compilers.
> - you can't create a function outside of a class (great design
> decision btw!)
That why C# have static classes.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/csharp/programming-guide/classes-and-structs/static-classes-and-static-class-members
Not every programming language in existence needed to be
Procedural based Language. You need to expand your horizons when
it comes to different types of languages.

> These forums need more critical thinking, and better
> justification for new features (other than 'cause MSFT knows
> best'), or ('cause the language I'm used to using has it').
You should take your own advice first, when you insult other
people by calling them "Microsoft fanboys". Take your snark
somewhere else.