Project Elvis

codephantom me at noyb.com
Sat Nov 11 02:30:50 UTC 2017

On Saturday, 11 November 2017 at 01:37:01 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:
> A supported and very popular language. Seriously in it the top
> ten popular language list for a good reason. You should google
> it.

I don't have to google it. I've been using it for 17 years.

> - VS.NET does most of the coding for you.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-in-time_compilation

Won't be long till they do it ALL for you.

> Neither do the majority of developers when it comes to their
> compilers.

Do most C# programmers even know what a compiler is?
When was the last time a C# programmer actually compiled
anything... I mean really...they just push button and have no
idea whats going on.

> That why C# have static classes.
> https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/csharp/programming-guide/classes-and-structs/static-classes-and-static-class-members

> Not every programming language in existence needed to be
> Procedural based Language. You need to expand your horizons
> when it comes to different types of languages.

Can't take the criticism of C#?

And your telling me to expand my horizons..

Hahhhaaa.....

Just another MSFT fanboy..gee..their really coming out now...