Project Elvis

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Sat Nov 11 13:09:34 UTC 2017

On Saturday, 11 November 2017 at 11:18:24 UTC, codephantom wrote:
> Yeah, integrating gui's into a programming language is
> complex....there are some gui kits for D in github, but none I
> find compelling at this stage - even though they're authors are
> doing a great job.
>
> It's not that it's too complex technically, but the corporates
> I've done work for would never allow you to bring in your own
> gui anyway. Everything has to be standardised, and look
> familiar to users.

If you target windows and you do not mind to install a free
version of Delphi on your pc, you can use the Delphi
VCL/Firemonkey gui toolkit, create your ui forms in the Delphi
editor while implementing the program logic in D.

https://forum.dlang.org/thread/fwsbrmkbqkolrsztxcoq@forum.dlang.org

Kind regards
Andre