[OT] mobile rising

codephantom me at noyb.com
Sun Nov 12 02:07:03 UTC 2017

On Saturday, 11 November 2017 at 20:35:40 UTC, Jerry wrote:
>> When I joined the forum a little while back, I dared to
>> suggest that D should be able to compile a 64bit binary on
>> Windows, without having to relying on gigabytes of
>> proprietaty, closed source, bloat from MSFT.
>>
>> I stand by that comment, despite the harrassment from the many
>> MSFT fanboys on these forums.
>
> Acting as victim, you've done more harassing than anyone. How
> ironic you label people "MSFT fanboy" in the same sentence you
> cry harassment.

And again, I'd like to point out to everyone, that the attack on
me, in this thread, started becasue I dared to suggest you should
be able to compile a 64bit D executable, on Windows, without have
to download GB's of propriatey, closed-source, bloatware.

In another discussion, the attack on me started because i dared
to poke fun at the design of Windows 10.

That really seemed to pee of the MSFT fanboys on these
forums...who then thought it was appropriate to start attacking
me personally.

I don't mind dishing it out back to them...if they persist.