Project Elvis

codephantom me at noyb.com
Sun Nov 12 04:40:21 UTC 2017

On Sunday, 12 November 2017 at 01:00:46 UTC, bauss wrote:
> I'm tired so I will end my post here.

And I'm going to end all my posts here, cause I'm sick of arguing
with MSFT fanboys, who want to restrain D's development by tying
it into propriatery, closed source, bloatware.

I'm going to start focusing my attention on rewriting (some) of
FreeBSD userland, using D ..and see what happens. (btw. such
programs can easily be migrated to Linux/OSX too...or the new
'System D' ..when it arrives ;-)

Besides being more productive, it also seems like more fun, than
responding to MSFT fanboys (although that's been fun too).

Sorry MSFT fanboys, if you don't know what userland means. Go
google it.