Project Elvis

bauss jj_1337 at live.dk
Sun Nov 12 16:47:02 UTC 2017

On Sunday, 12 November 2017 at 04:40:21 UTC, codephantom wrote:
> On Sunday, 12 November 2017 at 01:00:46 UTC, bauss wrote:
>> I'm tired so I will end my post here.
>
> And I'm going to end all my posts here, cause I'm sick of
> arguing with MSFT fanboys, who want to restrain D's development
> by tying it into propriatery, closed source, bloatware.
>
> Besides being more productive, it also seems like more fun,
> than responding to MSFT fanboys (although that's been fun too).

I told you once and I'll tell you twice.

I'm definitely not a MSFT fan boy.

If I were one, I wouldn't have written a whole framework to
replace my ASP.NET projects with D.

I would probably have .NET languges installed too, which I don't.

The only thing I have in my development environment that's
related to MS is their linker from Visual Studio, but I don't
have anything else installed from VS.

For the simply fact, I don't write any .NET code privately. I
have some projects I still maintain, but I can do that without VS.

All projects I have that I currently work on are written in D or
C.

-----

On Sunday, 12 November 2017 at 08:59:05 UTC, Satoshi wrote:
> It's for you!
>
> https://i.imgur.com/NNgrSyP.png

Laughed really hard.