[OT] mobile rising

codephantom me at noyb.com
Mon Nov 13 00:22:46 UTC 2017

On Sunday, 12 November 2017 at 22:39:36 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 11/10/2017 2:54 PM, codephantom wrote:
>>  MSFT fanboy...at it again...
>
> Knock it off, everyone.

Oh gee..Sorry daddy.

...maybe you have jumped in a few 100 threads ago, and addressed
your response to the actual perpertrator that began this..ie.
when Jerry the MSFT fanboy decided to start have a go at me -
personally - for suggesting I should be able to build a 64bit
binary with D, without spending a whole day downloading GB's of
proprietory bloatware.

Or maybe, when Jonathan M Davies started bashing on me -
personally - for linking to a humourous video about windows 10,
as a way to suggest we proceed with caution when taking advice
from MSFT.

It's so like people these days, and even on these forums, to
attack the ones sticking up for themselves, rather than stopping
them from being attacked in the first place, just for having a
different opinion - or god forbid...making a joke about MSFT.