[OT] mobile rising

Jerry hurricane at hereiam.com
Mon Nov 13 00:36:17 UTC 2017

On Sunday, 12 November 2017 at 00:24:31 UTC, codephantom wrote:
> On Saturday, 11 November 2017 at 20:35:40 UTC, Jerry wrote:
>>
>> Taking away the start button wasn't that big of a deal.
>
> Thanks...another qoute to add to:
>
> 'The famous quotes of Jerry the MSFT fanboy'.

It's easy to take a single sentence out of context maybe i should
just keep everything as one long protruding sentence so that you
are forced to quote everything so that you you won't misinterpret
what it means by what I don't know maybe you just read the one
sentence then decided you didn't feel like reading the rest cause
you thought you saw what you wanted and then proceeded to post
immediately without thinking as you for some reason needed to
make four separate posts anyways have fun reading this sentence
without proper punctuation maybe you'll come to appreciate it and
actually quote the entire meaningful part of a text.