TLC for ddox

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 13:45:27 UTC 2017

On Friday, 17 November 2017 at 03:04:20 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Whenever I look at the documentation, I find things that could
> be improved. [...]
> Makes you want to go postal, innit?

Makes me want to go "fork"-al.

http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/std.html
http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/std.algorithm.html

There's still stuff I'm not quite happy with, but a huge win on
my site is that I change the generator and source code in sync -
some of the problems you have pointed out with ddox are the
generator's fault and some are Phobos source code tweaks. I think
if ddox is going to have similar success, I think the "website
doc czar" on your end will have to have authority to edit doc
comments in a streamlined process as well as the doc generator.
They go hand-in-hand.