Introducing Nullable Reference Types in C#. Is there hope for D, too?

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 15:27:06 UTC 2017

On Friday, 17 November 2017 at 10:45:13 UTC, codephantom wrote:

> I've always thought writing the correct code was the better
> option anyway.

It is interesting that you mention this. Our product manager was
talking to our senior developer about this very thing. He
explained that it was a method of development that an employee at
his previous company came up with at that the approach was very
effective once implemented.

Our senior developer has really take charge on this and really
pushing the other developers to just stop writing bugs into the
program (it really hasn't been helping the company make money).
Its been a little rocky start, but what new policy isn't. I
really think this is going to be a savior to our company and that
others should adopt it. codephantom, go forth and spread the
knowledge that we should stop writing bugs into our programs and
instead start with correct code, you won't lose your job over it.