Note from a donor

Vladimir Panteleev thecybershadow.lists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 23:35:15 UTC 2017

On Friday, 17 November 2017 at 23:31:07 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:
> The more promising avenue would probably be to distribute LLD
> This still leaves the system library licensing to deal with,
> but if I remember correctly, one of the usual suspects (Rainer?
> Vladimir?) was working on generating them from MinGW headers.

Most of the core.sys.windows package is now based on the win32
package from the bindings project. The license header of the D
files used from there claim that they were placed in the public
domain, and I believe they were originally translated from the
MinGW headers.