Enumerating unittests

Shachar Shemesh shachar at weka.io
Sat Nov 18 07:35:11 UTC 2017

On 17/11/17 10:32, Michael V. Franklin wrote:
> On Friday, 17 November 2017 at 08:12:13 UTC, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to enumerate all the unittests in a specific module?
>
> Try this: https://dlang.org/spec/traits.html#getUnitTests
>
> Mike

This is precisely what I asked for, but not what I need :-\

The problem is that it needs a module name to enumerate. I'm not aware
of a way to enumerate all modules at compile time. Essentially, I can
enumerate all modules at run time, but to get the list of unittests in
them, I need to know them at compile time.

Am I missing something?

Shachar