Looking for a job in USA

sarn sarn at theartofmachinery.com
Mon Nov 20 23:48:44 UTC 2017

On Monday, 20 November 2017 at 09:41:16 UTC, codephantom wrote:
> On Monday, 20 November 2017 at 09:15:15 UTC, Adam Wilson wrote:
>> On 11/17/17 17:31, Indigo wrote:
>>> What is your reasoning for coming to the US? You might want
>>> to rethink
>>> this as America is collapsing.
>>
>> This is news to me, and I live in the US. Also, if the US is
>> collapsing, that is very bad news for D, seeing as how I live
>> about 45 minutes from Walter, and Andrei lives in the US as
>> well.
>>

> i was going to say.. ya'll can come to Australia if the u.s
> collapses.

Ignoring the whole American Doom thing: Australia, the UK, Canada
and New Zealand are all English-speaking countries with decent
job prospects and good enough crime/corruption levels by world
standards.

Sydney's expensive, but there are very good tech opportunities if
you can network.  Melbourne is cheaper and I hear it has good
tech jobs, too.  Canberra also has tech work, but a lot of it
requires security clearance and is hard for new migrants to get
into.