Introducing Nullable Reference Types in C#. Is there hope for D, too?

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Wed Nov 22 10:20:49 UTC 2017

On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 09:28:47 codephantom via Digitalmars-d
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 22 November 2017 at 08:55:03 UTC, Petar Kirov
>
> [ZombineDev] wrote:
> > On Wednesday, 22 November 2017 at 00:19:51 UTC, codephantom
> >
> > wrote:
> >> btw. what was the last compiler you wrote?
> >
> > https://github.com/eth-srl/psi
> > https://github.com/tgehr/d-compiler
>
> touché  ;-)

LOL. I assumed that you were legitimately asking what the name of his
compiler was, because I knew that he was writing a D compiler, whereas you
were questioning his knowledge/credentials. Timon is a very smart guy. He
knows a lot and has lots of great things to say. I certainly don't always
agree with him, but he generally knows what he's talking about.

- Jonathan M Davis