Looking for a job in USA

codephantom me at noyb.com
Thu Nov 23 05:08:39 UTC 2017

On Thursday, 23 November 2017 at 04:13:33 UTC, Indigo wrote:

> Wow, no need to get offended....

Actually, I was not at all offended.

And we always find it kind of humorous, how people around the
world view Australia. We don't get offended by it.

In any case, I think you underestimate the U.S.

Yes, many objectionable people are doing many objectional things.

But there are many good people doing many good things too.

I'm confident that in the U.S, as in other freedom loving
countries, the good people will get the upper hand again soon.
It's an unfortunate ongoing cycle - part of the evolution of
humanity I guess.

Go seek out, and connect with good people. They are out there you
know.

The U.S is the worlds last defense against tyranny and
chaos..which is right on our doorstep. Don't give up on the U.S.
Instead go out and make it better.