Looking for a job in USA

Ex Nihilo exnihilo at cock.li
Thu Nov 23 06:42:18 UTC 2017

On Wednesday, 22 November 2017 at 10:24:52 UTC, Indigo wrote:
> On Saturday, 18 November 2017 at 08:59:53 UTC, Satoshi wrote:
>> [...]
>
> Um, it's the same! You won't escape it if you come to stay.
> Just because the shit hasn't hit the fan yet does not mean it's
> not coming down the pipe. There are many here that seem to
> believe that ignorance is bliss, that is true, for a while.
>
> [...]

I have some concerns about the these United States of America
too, but the Republic is not dying anytime soon. Your hysteria is
caused and amplified by sensational media outlets that have the
mission to get people to watch and read; scaremongering is a very
effective tactic to garner viewership and thus money.
Most people live their lives happily and will continue to do so.
Immigrants with skills that are in high-demand (like OP) would
have a good life here if they can get their foot in the door.