Looking for a job in USA

codephantom me at noyb.com
Thu Nov 23 13:12:18 UTC 2017

On Thursday, 23 November 2017 at 12:05:53 UTC, aberba wrote:

> When you analyse those points mentioned above you realise that
> things are happening exactly. For a writing of almost 2000
> years ago.

The writing you mention, can be said to be true for pretty much
any epoch in the evolution of humanity that is similarly
characterised by what you see today.

That is as far as I want to go, with regards to addressing the
implications in your comment ;-)

People are free to believe what they want. And that's how it
should be.

In any case, 'what we know to be true', is that if people want
change, then they have to go connect with others who want change
as well, and then together they can make it happen...

And 'what we know to be true', is that change in any epoch in the
evolution of humanity that is similarly characterised by what you
see today, came about as a result of people changing it.