Looking for a job in USA

codephantom me at noyb.com
Fri Nov 24 05:36:52 UTC 2017

On Friday, 24 November 2017 at 04:33:52 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> These posts have nothing to do with D, so please stop posting
> them. This isn't a political forum.

Also, perhaps you could delegate the policing of off topic
threads to someone else..??

We could all use your attention elsewhere:

https://issues.dlang.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&component=dmd&product=D&query_format=advanced&resolution=---&short_desc=d&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr

btw. I read somewhere that this forum software can't delete
threads. That sounds pretty silly. Even sillier if it's true.

You could ask someone to volunteer, to waste their time policing
the threads, looking for off topic discussions, and then delete
them, or maybe have some facility to mark them for automatic
deletion with a period of time...or something.