Looking for a job in USA

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 06:13:59 UTC 2017

On Friday, 24 November 2017 at 05:36:52 UTC, codephantom wrote:

> btw. I read somewhere that this forum software can't delete
> threads. That sounds pretty silly. Even sillier if it's true.

The forum software is a frontend for a newsgroup server, which
also backs a mailing list. Although it would be possible to add a
feature to delete posts from the local cache the forum uses, it
wouldn't be something that could be synced across the other
interfaces. Editing is tricky to implement, too.

And because we don't have moderators or require accounts, it's
been longstanding policy here that we're on the honor system with
our posts posts. In order to maintain a healthy environment and
avoid toxic flamewars, politics and religion are discouraged as
topics of discussion.