[OT] Re: Introducing Nullable Reference Types in C#. Is there hope for D, too?

codephantom me at noyb.com
Sat Nov 25 01:23:03 UTC 2017

On Saturday, 25 November 2017 at 01:00:43 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:

> Given that it can be accomplished on the client side, it is
> actually easy to not display posts from specific users.

Civility returns. Horray...

And thankyou. This a much more constructive option for users that
disagree with something I say. i.e. Now they can just hide me,
instead of attacking me.

> About editing: I'd posit we can simply ask people to think
> about the news group differently and to just write their posts
> correctly in one shot.

I'll give that a go next time.. otherwise people will start
wanting the forum to implement a spell checker...and a thesuras
(how do you spell that anyway??).