D jobs?

qznc qznc at web.de
Sat Nov 25 20:36:14 UTC 2017

On Saturday, 25 November 2017 at 13:16:19 UTC, Tofu Ninja wrote:
> Are there any places to look for D jobs? It seems really hard
> to find anything online.
> I got a really crappy job doing C++ and hate it to bits. Also
> if anyone is in the bay area and is in a position to higher
> maybe check out this project I have been working on in my free
> time, its a small game engine in D that I have been working on
> https://github.com/tofuninja/DGraphics.....

I have an interview scheduled with Funkwerk, but that is in
Germany. I knew about them because on of their devs wrote an
article on the D blog. I contacted him directly and he relayed me.

You could contact Andrei and ask for some contact at Facebook.
What happened to warp?

https://github.com/facebookarchive/warp