A note on troll engagement

Ali fakeemailadress at example.com
Mon Nov 27 18:43:32 UTC 2017

On Monday, 27 November 2017 at 17:44:54 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> All: we have had an increase in troll posts lately. Please
> avoid engaging them and resist the urge to correct assertions
> no matter how wrong, indignating, etc. The best response to
> troll posts is spending the time that would elsewhere go in
> flamewars, on good work. Feel free to use your newsreader's
> "killfile" feature to filter away posts from aliases you assess
> have a net negative contribution to this forum.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andrei

Why doesnt D have two mailing lists, or two forums,
many FOSS projects, have one mailing list open for everyone,
trolls and what-not

And another mailing list, that is read-only for everyone, and
only the DLang contributors can post to it

Tcl is good example, in general I believe Tcl is one of better
managed FOSS projects, their wiki, dev mailing list, TIP/DIP
system is one of the best