First Impressions!

A Guy With an Opinion aguywithanopinion at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 04:48:57 UTC 2017

On Tuesday, 28 November 2017 at 04:37:04 UTC, Michael V. Franklin
wrote:
> Please submit things like this to the issue tracker.  They are
> very easy to fix, and if I'm aware of them, I'll probably do
> the work.  But, please provide a code example and
> offer a suggestion of what you would prefer it to say; it just
> makes things easier.>

I'd be happy to submit an issue, but I'm not quite sure I'd be
the best to determine an error message (at least not this early).
Mainly because I have no clue what it was yelling at me about. I
only new to add static because I told people my intentions and
they suggested it. I guess having a non statically marked class
is a valid feature imported from Java world. I'm just not as
familiar with that specific feature of Java. Therefore I have no
idea what the text really had to do with anything. Maybe
appending "if you meant to make a static class" would have been
helpful. I fiddled with Rust a little too, and it's what they
tend to do very well. Make verbose error messages.

> We're not alone:  https://youtu.be/6_xdfSVRrKo?t=353

And he was so much better at articulating it than I was. Another
C# guy though. :)