Chocolatey Packages for DMD, LDC, and GDC

Atila Neves atila.neves at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 09:09:46 UTC 2017

On Saturday, 25 November 2017 at 23:38:06 UTC, Manuel Maier wrote:
> As some of you may know, there is a dmd package on the
> chocolatey community feed: https://chocolatey.org/packages/dmd
>
> [...]

Thanks for the work. And ugh about the installer requiring user
intervention, I was literally just about to write a script to
install dmd on a Windows dev box, remembered I saw something
about chocolatey in the NG, and came here to read. Not happy with
the current state of affairs...

I reviewed your PR, but I have no merge rights on that repo.

Atila