Time to move logger from experimental to std ?

Robert burner Schadek rburners at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 09:52:34 UTC 2017

On Wednesday, 29 November 2017 at 21:40:13 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> It was my understanding that there were still problems with its
> design that Robert wanted to fix, but I don't know where any of
> that stands. But certainly, I don't think that it makes sense
> to push forward with trying to get the logger out of
> experimental without his feedback.

That is correct, I had the code nearly ready, but then didn't
found time create
the PR. Its a api change, but it would make the api safer to log
into manually
handled memory, and would reduce the gc pressure. I'll try to
squeeze my schedule for time to get this going again.