Time to move logger from experimental to std ?

Nathan S. no.public.email at example.com
Thu Nov 30 17:53:02 UTC 2017

On Thursday, 30 November 2017 at 09:37:27 UTC, Robert burner
Schadek wrote:
> On Wednesday, 29 November 2017 at 19:48:44 UTC, Nathan S. wrote:
>> Considering that one of those issues is that the logger
>> outputs garbage when given a wstring or a dstring, I would not
>> take this as an indication that it's time to "graduate" the
>> logger from experimental.
>
> That was fixed at dconf17 and merged a couple of days later.

Glad to hear that. It seems like the reason it might have fallen
through the cracks is that the commit message referenced issue
15945 instead of 15954.

https://github.com/dlang/phobos/commit/9e6759995a1502dbd92a05b4d0a8b662f1c6032b#diff-41bb8731b16e43f1b48e0d529c498fa9