Proposal: Object/?? Destruction

aberba karabutaworld at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 10:03:56 UTC 2017

  Upon reading this, It triggered an idea.

> On Saturday, 30 September 2017 at 16:10:44 UTC, Jonathan Marler
> wrote:
>> https://wiki.dlang.org/DIP88
>>
>> I'd like to see DIP88 (Named Parameters) revived.  Was this
>> proposal rejected or is it just stale and needs a refresh?
>> Named parameters can be implemented in a library, however, in
>> my opinion they are useful enough to warrant a clean syntax
>> with language support.  I'd be willing to refresh the DIP so
>> long as I know the idea has not already been rejected.

DIP reminds me of object destruction.

/* extracts success & message from returned type. Could be tuple
or structure, etc. May even eliminate use of tuples for multiple
return
*/

auto {success, message} = callVoldermortFunction();

  This is concept is used in Kotlin. JavaScript es6 takes it even
further (function parameters and arguments support object
destruction)