Build phobos unittest on Win32

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Thu Oct 5 16:12:04 UTC 2017

On Thursday, October 05, 2017 09:59:00 Alex Jercaianu via Digitalmars-d
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to build phobos unittests on win32 with the most
> recent version of dmd, but I get the following errors:
> https://pastebin.com/ZbSMcyMQ
>
> Was anyone able to build unittests on phobos for win32?

They're built almost constantly by the auto-tester. I'd suggest that you
make sure that your version of dmd, druntime, and phobos match. Glancing
over the errors, it looks like that might be what's going wrong.

- Jonathan M Davis