Build phobos unittest on Win32

Joakim dlang at joakim.fea.st
Thu Oct 5 17:46:08 UTC 2017

On Thursday, 5 October 2017 at 09:59:00 UTC, Alex Jercaianu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to build phobos unittests on win32 with the most
> recent version of dmd, but I get the following errors:
> https://pastebin.com/ZbSMcyMQ
>
> Was anyone able to build unittests on phobos for win32?
>
> Thanks,
> Alex

Phobos assumes that druntime is available at ..\druntime\lib\dru
ntime.lib, is that so?  Make sure it's the right version, ie dmd,
druntime and phobos must all be checked out to the same branch,
like Jonathan said.  Here is a recent passing result from the
auto-tester, for your druntime pull:

https://auto-tester.puremagic.com/show-run.ghtml?projectid=1&runid=2815022&dataid=19923877&isPull=true