D on quora ...

Ali fakeemail at example.com
Fri Oct 6 21:39:21 UTC 2017

On Friday, 6 October 2017 at 20:17:33 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
> D's GC isn't going anywhere.

Well, if I got the message correctly, it seems the key Dlang
maintainers, are more sold on adding full support to
Deterministic (manual) Memory management

And a lot less sold on improving the existing GC

So as I understand the current road map involve more work on
Deterministic (manual) Memory management and a lot less work on
improving the GC

And the requirement for the GC will be removed from the standard
library